Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dress Shopping

Next week is Emily's "8th Grade Winter Formal." She and four of her girlfriends are going together. Today Emily and I, along with some of her friends and another mom went to find the dresses. The girls had so much fun hunting for just the right one! The other mom and I tried not to panic about how grown up they all look.





This is the one we came home with. She loves it! And we even got it on sale! Another bonus...she will get to wear it again in January when she goes to see a Broadway Show in New York on her Washington D.C. Trip!

2 comments:

CC's Blog said...

Oh my. I still remember just a few days old. Where has time gone? She looks beautiful.

Michele Lee said...

Hey Shannon,

Found your blog through Corie and Shannon Scott..Love the dress shopping how fun...I have been blogging for about two years now.. My blog got deleted...long story.. and i had to start over about two months ago..hope all is well

Michele Fidler Bogan