Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School!

This morning I awoke to another beautiful sunrise. It's a new day...the first day...OF SCHOOL!!! AGAIN! ALREADY!

I crept into the girls rooms to peek at them sleeping peacefully so that I would remember the day didn't start in total chaos.





After I got ready for the day, I checked to see how the girls were coming along...

Em...hair and make-up...

Meg...hair and teeth...

Abbey...making bed...

After breakfast we went out front for our yearly pictures at the front door.

Megan Jill - 6th Grade (First year at middle school)


Abigail Larue - 3rd Grade - Mr. McCandless (the first man teacher for our family)


Emily Nicole - 8th Grader - Yikes!



The girls had requested "breakfast burritos with potatoes, bacon, sausage and eggs" for breakfast. The each also had one small bowl of Captain Crunch Crunch Berries left from their trip to Gram and Grandfather's house.

At 8:00 am Megan and Emily left for school with our neighbor Ashley.

Normally, I drive the morning carpool, but today I wanted to stay with Abbey to see her off to her classroom.

I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about their day!

0 comments: